Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trevi Fountain


So this Spring Break has been the best of my college career. I got to spend 10 days in Italy and France. As I type I am people watching at the Trevi Fountain in Roma, Italy. This is an amazing place in an amazing city. It funny though I sit here and don't see a single Roman which makes me realize how much this is a tourist spot in Rome. I love it though. There is something so romantic about this spot, by yourself or with a significant other the place is beautiful. The fountain makes over 3,000 euros a day and its because they say this fountain will bring you back to Rome if you throw a coin over your shoulder. Its a fun tradition I have started while in Rome and encourage everyone who visits to make it a tradition of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment