Saturday, February 5, 2011

A new way to apply color.



A new way to apply color.

In doing research for my project this semester I came across this awesome idea of how to apply color to a wall. I believe this is one of the most fun ways to store you color pencils while lightening up the room with fun color. The best part is that you can use the pencils. I think this would be so fun to have on the walls at a school or even in a child’s bedroom. I am strongly considering using this idea in my art classroom for my studio project. The only thing that would really stink is being the person who has to sharpen them all originally. I hope you enjoy this idea as much as I do.


Images from Gearfuse


2 comments:

  1. yayaya! Great post to apply to your Senior project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool idea. The one thing that would eventually bug me is what do you do about the one pencil you use all the time and it become so much shorter than the others?

    ReplyDelete